Your Gift Helps To Transform Our Neighborhood Through Art
Gifts to South Camden Theatre Company, small or large, go a long way in helping us maintain our home, The Waterfront South Theatre. It also helps us build our Young People’s Theatre Program, and helps to support our four, main stage theatre productions.
- $25 Walt’s Cafe Club – Walt’s Cafe was the name of the owner of the corner bar that once stood where the Waterfront South Theatre now stands.
- $50 Bright Lights – Keep the bright lights shining on our stage.
- $100 Stage Hand – Help us defray the costs associated with maintaining the Waterfront South Theatre.
- $250 Assistant Director – Your gift helps us spread the word about South Camden Theatre Company.
- $500 Director – This gift will help fund the work of our directors, designers and technicians.
- $1,000 Assistant Producer – Includes your name listed in our show program for the show of your choice.
- $1,250 Show Sponsor – Includes your name or logo in all advertising and 6 tickets for the show you’ve sponsored.
- $2,500 Honorary Producer – Your name will appear as an “Honorary Producer” in all of the marketing for the upcoming shows. Includes a poster in theatre, your name or logo in all advertising and 6 tickets for each production of the season.
- $5,000 Producer – Your name will appear as an “Producer” in all of the marketing for the upcoming shows. Includes a poster in theatre, your name or logo in all advertising and 10 tickets for each production of the season.
Thank you for choosing to support the arts in Camden.
You Can Donate Online Or Through The Mail
If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable to “South Camden Theatre Company, Inc” and mail it to:
- South Camden Theatre Company
- Waterfront South Theatre
- 400 Jasper Street
- Michael Doyle Lane
- Camden, NJ 08104
All donations will be acknowledged in writing or via email and are greatly appreciated.
Note: every gift goes toward the work of South Camden Theatre Company, Inc. If you would like your gift to be used for a specific purpose, please let us know that in the comment box of the donation page. We will make every effort to apply your donation to the area you’ve specified. But, please know that at times we will need to use donations to cover expenses incurred in the running of the theatre.
We Also Have Matching Gift Opportunities Available
Many employers will match your donations to non-profit corporations and we will be happy to provide you the necessary documentation upon request. We currently have matching donations from anyone who is employed by the American Express, Mobil and Subaru Corporations.