Your Gift Helps To Transform Our Neighborhood Through Art
Your gifts to South Camden Theatre Company, large or small, go a long way in helping us survive and grow.
- $25. Walt’s Cafe Club – Walt’s Cafe was the name of our Producing Artistic Director’s grandparents corner bar that once stood where the Waterfront South Theatre now stands.
- $50 Bright Lights – Keep the bright lights shining on our stage.
- $100 Stage Hand – Help us defray the costs associated with maintaining the Waterfront South Theatre.
- $250 Assistant Director – Your gift helps us spread the word about South Camden Theatre Company.
- $500 Director – This gift will help fund the work of our directors, designers and technicians.
- $1000 Assistant Producer – Includes your logo in all advertising and 6 tickets for the show you’ve sponsored.
- $2500 Honorary Producer – Your name will appear as an “Honorary Producer” in all of the marketing for the upcoming shows. Includes a poster in theatre, your name or logo in all advertising and 6 tickets for each production of the season.
You Can Also Donate Through The Mail
If you prefer to send a check, please make it payable to “South Camden Theatre Company, Inc” and mail it to:
- South Camden Theatre Company
- Waterfront South Theatre
- 400 Jasper Street
- Camden, NJ 08104
All donations will be acknowledged in writing and are greatly appreciated. We will make every effort to apply your donation to the area you’ve specified. But, please note that at times we will need to use donations to cover expenses incurred in the running of the theatre.
Note: every gift goes toward the work of South Camden Theatre Company, Inc. If you would like your gift to be used for a specific purpose, please let us know that in the comment box of the donation page.
We Also Have Matching Gift Opportunities Available
Many employers will match your donations to non-profit corporations and we will be happy to provide you the necessary documentation upon request. We currently have matching donations from anyone who is employed by the American Express, Mobil and Subaru Corporations.